Food sensitivities are avsymptom, not a root cause - Fact.
Symptoms of food sensitivities include but are not limuted to:
Abdominal pain or discomfort
5 Tips to ease food intolerances.
1. Calm down the inflammation using an anti-inflammatory diet or anti-inflammatory supplements:
Inflammation can cause and aggrevate food intolerances.
2. Support the adrenal glands through adaptogens or vagal nerve stimulation exercises:
High levels of cortisol causes sluggish digestion which can aggrevate symptoms of food intolerances.
3. Heal the gut using the 5 R protocol: leaky gut will cause and aggrevate food intolerances.
4. Try an elimination peotocol: Talk to your primary health care physician to formulate an elimination diet to help identify and eliminate foods that you are a trigger.
5. Food Intolerance testing: Talk to your physician about food intolerance rapid tests to identify food intolerances.
Note: Many food sensitivities and food intolerances are a result of high inflammation in the body and or a leaky gut (they usually go hand in hand).
5 ways to reduce inflammation and heal the gut.
1. Eat whole foods: of it is made in a plant, dont eat it. If it comes from a plant, eat it. 80:20 rule, 80% plants, 20% healthy fats and good quality peotien.
2. Avoid pro-inflammatory, processed and preserved food, commercial oils, sugar and sugar substitutes, commercially reared lifestock and dairy products.
3. Eat plenty of anti-inflammatory foods including anti-inflammatory oils such as unrefined organic coconut and olive oil.
4. Eat foods rich in pre and pro- biotics including foods like sauerkraut and water kefir.
5. Eat organic, free range grass fed protein. Eggs are better than fish, fish is better than chicken and chicken is better than meat.
*People with chronic or acute health conditions should talk to their doctor before making dietary changes.
#foodintolerance #foodsensitivities #foodthatcausesinflammation #proinflammatoryfoods #bloating #indigestion #heartburn #flatulence #brainfogproblems #fatigué #healingthegut #guthealth #5rprotocol #drchantellgroenewald